Wednesday 29 April 2009

Music review (take 2)

It seems that April has passed and no decent albums have released...or have any? But I'm wrong it does seem that one album has slipped past my net of hatred and opinions. Yes, Junior by Norweigan electric band Royksopp has really made this month fantastic.

You may have heard the hit song "Happy up Here" from this album, it was parodied by the Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles and destroyed by 'happy-hardcore' remixer Armand Van-Helden. But the original is a simply stunning image of what Royksopp can do. I love this album, much better than Melody AM. Every track on this is stunning, perfect in every way possible. I can't fault anything on here. I love this album...this is my album of the year!! I don't care how good Relapse will be, and what Greendays new stuff is going to be like...this will be the best album this year!

Open iTunes, look up Royksopp and buy this stunner! You will not regret it. In fact, I would say this is the best album in the past ten years! I can only hope you head my words, download this, it will be the best £8 ever spent.

10/10

Have a good week!

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment