Monday 4 May 2009

The Economic Crisis

Britain is plagued by the class system. It doesn't make sense and it's open to abuse. I think that me and most of the people who I'm friends with are middle class, but that's possibly because I live in the south (see, common stereotype). The class system is flawed as well. Wayne Rooney is a very rich chap, but does that make him upper class? Just because someone has a lot of money does not mean they are upper class, but that's the thing, it will most of the time.

But what effect does this have on the "economic crisis"? I think it just brings back the class systems, a think that has slowly disappeared over the past 10 years. New Labour pushed back the classes and now that Cameron is looking most likely to lead this country out of the "credit crunch", I think it's back. And while the working classes are struggling, and the upper classes are sitting back on their fixed rate ISA's.

But that's not my point, my point is a bit bigger. My point will blow the minds of the politicians. This resolution to the "credit crunch" is no dead cat bounce. This will solve it all. So hold on, here it is...




We need a war! Not a big war, but a war in which we can make some monies! We need to get the hell out of Iraq, leave it on the heads of the Americans and Obama. So then comes the next problem. Who the hell do we have a war against that could bring in some money? Well look no further readers, I've sorted that too!

Finland! They have oil and trees and are on the border with Russia. Imagine it as a republic of Britain - the new Scotland, but with less battered confectionary. Even better, the bloated politicians can celebrate over winning their war and eat their celebratory pie. I reckon that if this does well and we win, we could take Sweden, Denmark and even Norway! Soon, Britain could regain an empire, completely based in the arctic circle. The classes will fall and we will have no more money worries. Everyone will be like those Russian people who smoke massive Cuban cigars and drink their Russian Standard Vodka on ice.

NOW, SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment