Sunday 10 May 2009

My Music

Haha, no image this time!

Well, after getting all of 40 e-mails telling me to "GET A MAC FOR GOD SAKES!!!1", I have found that there are a lot of people reading this, which is quite nice. So hello and thanks for reading. And as a thank you, I thought I'd do something for you.

You know I love music, but you may not know that I like mixing music (digitally), I don't do all that spinning and crap. But if you're interested in some of my older stuff (my first, second, third and fourth mixes) then I'd be more than happy to send you them. You may not like them, but NME magazine did, although only one was published...and only twelve people downloaded it. Anywho, if you'd like 4 free mixes straight from me, e-mail me at steveturner93@hotmail.com or tell me any other way you can think of; twitter, facebook, smoke signals.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment