Monday 4 May 2009

To Mac or not to Mac...

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? You get the Mac v Microsoft argument. And it seems that the time has come to start looking at a new laptop. This is just the start though, I'll probably get the thing this time next year...but it doesn't hurt looking does it? Well it bloody does!

10 minutes and I don't know whether Mac's are better than PC's. I know the main differences; Mac's are more for media while PC's are more for word documenting and Gaming. I know that (depending on how much you pay) they both look very nice. To scale, the Alienware Area 52 is just as attractive as the Macbook Air.

Also, because I (will hopefully) have near £1000, I feel as though I can afford either the Alienware or the Macbook. So you can see the conundrum. The fast, sleek and beautiful Alienware...or the fast, sleek and beautiful Macbook.

So this is what I ask, if you have any info that could sway me to one over another; tweet me at Steveturner93 or comment on my blog. Alternatively, e-mail at steveturner93@hotmail.com.

-Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment